1.25.2010

It's me, Junebug!




I am situated comfortably on my mother's bed, just finishing up with my night time snack. What a perfect time to write my first entry! I am very new at this thing (the blog, not the computer...I've been facebooking for months now) so you will have to bear with me. I would like to thank my dear friend Lara for giving me the inspiration to create this blog. I have wanted to for sometime now, but I didn't have the courage or the know how. Anyways, this blog will help everyone stay up to date with their favorite golden retriever, me, Junebug Allard. I am a sweet little treat filled with lots of love and I cannot wait to share my world with all of you. May it be my favorite plush toy of the month, or my boyfriend of the week, or how friggin' awesome my mom is! So please enjoy this delightful insight in my life, because it's a dog world and you just live in it.

xoxo
JB

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club, you're so lucky to have such an awesome mom!!! I'm so excited to hear about all of your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete