1.26.2010

My favorite things...


Since I am a well cultured  canine, I thought it would be helpful to those you who have dogs to know what we want as dogs.  I am a simple creature, I only require a abundance of love from anyone I come into contact with, about 15 toys (to be immediately replaced upon de-sqeaking or loss of stuffing), the finest of dog food and treats and doggy daycare about four times a week, and a nice walk or jog the other three days.  Luckily for my mom, I get the daycare free.  So, for my first favorite thing I have chosen my favorite salt lick of all...a BABY! More specifically, my cousin Davis.  If your dog does not have a baby, find one STAT!  They are awesome because they are messy at meal time and spill half their food on the ground, Davis even likes to offer me his delectable treats.  Babies skin is also in perfect condition for a great licking, but you aren't supposed to slobber on them, so you must sneak these in as often as possible to take full advantage.  Davis also loves me, so if he is ever upset and I give him a kiss, he is instantly giggling again.  This also fulfills one of my main duties as a dog, making sure EVERYBODY loves me and is in a good mood, and if a Junebug kiss is all it takes,  I am happy to oblige. 


xoxo
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment