2.06.2010

Hunk O' The Month


Boomer

For those of you who know Boomer, he was the obviously first choice for Hunk O' the Month.  Boomer is my older brother and is probably the most laid back dog you will ever meet.  Boomer loves long walks in the field, a nice yellow tennis ball to shred, vegetables (I'm not joking), popcorn, a good snooze on the couch and last but not least, a nice long belly rub.  Boomer grunts when he is pet and has perfected the art of begging during his 12 years of life.  I hear it is actually impossible not to give him some of your food...I am trying to learn his ways, but patience is not one of my virtues.  He is a ball of love and fluff and could turn even the biggest non believer into a dog lover if given a chance.  So without further ado, I give you...Boomer!


Boomer in his natural habitat



happy as a clam

happy as a clam pt. 2

car ride!

breaching retriever?

I hope you love Boomer now ALMOST as much as you love me!:)

xoxo JB

1 comment: