2.24.2010

spring, summer, come hither...

I know everyone is with me when I say I am SO OVER this winter!  Now, don't get me wrong because I love love love to play in the snow, but it gets old after the first gazillion times!  My poor paws get so cold, and little snowballs get stuck between my toes. All the lakes and rivers are frozen so I can't go swimming, which is my number one favorite activity.  I just dream of the days of green grass, warm sunshine, grasshoppers, birds...ah, it is just too depressing.  It is basically March and it is EIGHT degrees outside!  I am not a happy junebug, nope siree.  I have hit my limit on winter and I am praying! for a swift return of sunny days and warm sunshine.  Riding in the car with the windows down, hours at the dog park, swimming in the neighborhood fountains (shh...don't tell the home owners), laying on the back porch catching some rays, splashing in my swimming pool.  I mean come on!  It doesn't get much better than those lazy, hazy days of summer.  

xoxo
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment