2.03.2010

night time cookie chat

I have been a bit absent lately, please forgive me!  I have been just so busy this week.  I have gone to daycare three times, been on one two mile jog, eaten about 20 cookies, slept about 8900 hours and also i have to get my kiss quota in line for the week! Luckily this week is almost over because I am WIPED out.  My mom has me on this new fish oil stuff because my skin is so dry. Yuck (about my skin)!  The fish oil is to die for, i lick my bowl clean!  I would definitely recommend it for any of my canine companions because it is delicious and nutritious, like flinstone vitamins:)  I also have been helping my mom with her chemistry workload...she studies, i snuggle, its a pretty fair trade off...I am at least pleased with it.  I have lots of fun ideas I would like to do with my blog, one thing i am really excited for is my Hunk O' The Month posts that i hope to have up and running this weekend...it will be a spotlight on all the male dogs in my world (so if you would like your dog to be a 'hunk' e-mail my mom your pic!)I already have a Hunk lined up for the first edition and I am pretty excited about it.  My day off from daycare is tomorrow (thank god, those dogs are crazy and its MY job to make sure they don't get outta line) so hopefully i can get a head start on that.  On another note...look how pretttty I am!



nighty night my little bugs!

xoxo
JB

1 comment:

  1. Oh June!! Your new layout is TOO DIE FOR!!! I absolutely love it. Sophie is on fish oil and let me just tell you- she has never been softer. You are going to be the softest girl in alllll of Kansas! How's Mommy doing with chemistry and training? I hope you're giving her lots of kisses so she stays motivated. I miss you Junebug!!!

    ReplyDelete