2.22.2010

Im Baaaack!

Hello my fellow buggers!  This past week has been a whirlwind of events, and I am so sorry I have left you all in the dark!  My ear issues really threw me through a loop and then my cousin Davis turned ONE year old this week!  Between odds and ends in between those events, I have neglected my blog duties.  I think the best way to catch everyone up is through a little photographic journey, whattya say?

"mom my ear huwwwts!"
cousin davis turns 1! 2/16/10
traded in daycare for afternoon walks with mom!
night time cookie without the chat...
Party time for the Birthday Boy!
need help with that Davis?
"mom, stop...
taking...
PICTURES!"

Whoever thought giving my mom camera was a good idea, well I just straight up do not trust your judgement.

xoxo
JB

ps.  i won't keep you waiting again my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment