2.14.2010

My favorite things...



Part Deux of my favorite things is my FAVORIIIITE new toy my mommy bought me a few weeks ago.  It is called a dental dino, its a chew toy from nylabone and it is just the bomb dig.  I chew on this little nugget all day long, and I guess it's good for my teeth too, which makes my mom happy.  It is currently my favorite activity behind sleeping and getting belly rubs, so you know it's for real.  Luckily, for everyone, my mom has taken a mini photoshoot of me in action.  



get it girl




grrrr dino grrrr

so cute, tots must have






You can tell from the pics the dental dino is totally a hot item for spring '10.  Any girl in the canine world should not be without this item.  A) its so cute B) totally brightens the smile all while being fun too:)

xoxo 
JB

No comments:

Post a Comment